Episode:Battlestar Galactica, Night 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battlestar Galactica, Night 1|
|An episode from Battlestar Galactica miniseries|
|Original air date||
USA: December 8, 2003|
CAN: January 17, 2004
UK: February 17, 2004
|After 40 years of peace with their creations, the Cylons, the peoples of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol find themselves victims of a genocidal attack.|
- Battlestar Galactica, Night 1 is the 1st episode of the Battlestar Galactica miniseries.
- This episode is part 1 of 2. It is followed by Battlestar Galactica, Night 2.
- A shuttle is accosting a remote space station. An old Colonial officer walks inside a room and sits at a desk. Before a closed door, he pulls out family photos and some files about the Cylon Centurion Model 0005 from his briefcase. He starts to read the file but eventually dozes, waiting too long for a Cylon delegation who has never come for over 40 years. But suddenly, the front door opens and two Cylon Centurions who look different than the Model 0005 from the files come into the room. The officer is surprised. They stand near both side of the door and retract their cannon, showing their hands instead. A red glowing eye slides from left to right on their heads.
- Footsteps are approaching. A beautiful woman, wearing a red suit and long boots, walks through the room and seats directly on the desk in front of the officer. Looking and observing him, she asks him: "Are you alive?" Dead still, he eventually says yes, but she asks him to prove it. She put her face close to his and they start to kiss passionately.
- Meanwhile, a huge Basestar is approaching the Armistice station and fires a missile which hits the station. The officer is panicked, but the woman holds him and says: "It has begun". The officer is petrified but the woman continues to kiss him when a second missile hits the station which blows up.