Jump to navigation Jump to search
|An episode from Re-imagined Series|
|Episode Nb||Season 1 Episode 01|
|Original air date||
UK: October 18, 2004|
USA: January 14, 2005
CAN: January 15, 2005
|After the destruction of the Twelve Colonies, the battlestar Galactica and the Fleet of the survivors have to make FTL jumps every 33 minutes for the Cylons always show themselves after that to attack them. This strange behavior may be connected to Gaius Baltar's fate. Meanwhile on Caprica, Helo tries to escape the Centurions.|
- "33" is the 1st episode of the first season of the reimagined Battlestar Galactica television series.
- A female humanoid Cylon seduces Dr. Gaius Baltar and manages to frame the Command Navigation Program. During the bombing of Caprica, she saves Baltar for a certain death.
- Commander William Adama warns Galactica's crew that the Twelve Colonies are under Cylon attack leading to a war.
- On Caprica, Boomer takes several women and children aboard her Raptor and has to leave her ECO Helo behind on his request.
- Baltar, who has been rescued, chats with a representation of Six about Cylon agents and learns that even some of them may not know that they are Cylons.